Populate the sidearea with useful widgets. It’s simple to add images, categories, latest post, social media icon links, tag clouds, and more.
Website Qatar Airways
About Your Job:
Drive the digital direct revenue growth through supporting a digital web platform that enables the development, delivery and operation of best-in-class sales and self-servicing tools and products by working with technical and product teams to capitalize existing platform capabilities and roll out new ones.
– Document business process, objectives and technical requirements for new platform functionalities by conducting sessions with product management and other stakeholders. Establish regular exchange of information with customer facing teams to understand customer pain points in order to channel customer experience feedback into the web platform roadmap.
– Assess the impact of new web platform features after implementation to understand whether the expected objectives are met by collecting, reviewing and collating internal and external feedback and analytics.
– Investigate web platform performance irregularities to identify problems by reviewing user feedback and system logs. Participate in solution definition and review with engineers and architects to ensure platform requirements are properly translated to development. Rectify and conduct testing to ensure functionality and issue is addressed.
– Prepare and maintain web platform feature documentation as well as interface documentation for the Management.
– Establish guidelines for qualitative and quantitative platform usage by capability and enforce these by implementing monitoring and conducting audits.
– Develop best practices of component usage for content operations teams to ensure consistency and optimized authoring.
– Prepare platform updates when new versions are released from vendors by reviewing changelogs and current capability utilization to identify opportunities and gaps.
– Maintain platform user license and quota allocations to avoid exceeding contracted values, provide alerts and justification for amendments in licensing/quotas.
– Perform other department duties related to his/her position as directed by the Head of the Department.
With a Degree:
– Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent with Minimum 4 years of job-related experience.
– Experience in working with content management and web hosting applications Experience with operating responsive websites
– Experience with latest web and content technologies, social media, marketing tags & tracking
– Proven track record of working on complex website deployment or redesign projects, with multiple platform integrations
– Previous experience in managing websites preferably in the travel industry
– Technical acumen, understanding website operation principles.
– Ability to work independently and apply self learning to understand new systems and platforms.
– Strong problem solving skills, analytical thinking.
– Strong inter-personal skills to act as a link between technical and value product teams.
– Formal training and certification on content management / website software
– Understanding and experience in agile product development
– Hands on experience in common web coding languages such as HTML and CSS
To apply for this job please visit careers.qatarairways.com.
I am passionate about digital marketing and ecommerce, with more than 10 years of experience as a CMO and CIO in travel and multinational companies. I work as a strategic digital marketing and ecommerce consultant for global online travel brands. Constant learning is my main motivation, and this is why I launched Diggintravel.com, a content platform for travel digital marketers to obtain and share knowledge. If you want to learn or work with me check our Academy (learning with me) and Services (working with me) pages in the main menu of our website.
Diggintravel - Smarter Travel Marketing
Copyright © 2016-2020
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.