Populate the sidearea with useful widgets. It’s simple to add images, categories, latest post, social media icon links, tag clouds, and more.
Website Qatar Airways
About the Job:
Working within a digital optimization unit to test new features, functionalities, and content across Qatar Airways’ digital channels, qatarairways.com, and the mobile app. Working with the Testing and Optimization officer, the ideal candidate will be responsible for successfully running A/B and multi variant tests on e-marketing channels, qatarairways.com and the mobile app.
– Execute A/B and multi variant tests and experiences on qatarairways.com, the Qatar Airways mobile app, and other digital channels using testing tools.
– Create test plans, success metrics, and audience rules, ensuring no collision with other tests.
– Strategically plan and timely execute tests around promotional campaigns, meeting campaign objectives and within set timelines.
– Benchmark UX and content practices against leaders in the travel and hospitality industry and find testing and implementation opportunities.
– Work with a team of UX and UI designers and research teams to proactively recommend tests of content and functionality on qatarairways.com and the mobile app, keeping in mind the customers’ triggers and behaviour at any giving point during the browsing and purchase cycle.
– Assess the effectiveness of test requests from different stakeholders and provide recommendations to further optimize tests to drive the most value.
– Analyze raw performance data through Adobe Analytics and Adobe Target and deliver easy-read reports with actionable insights to product managers and relevant stakeholders.
– Coordinate technical tests with IT partners ahead of time, to ensure optimal execution within the given timelines.
– Collaborate with product owners and different stakeholders to set requirements for user tests.
– Set tasks and scenarios for user tests and research, conduct them with partners and participants.
– Analyze and collect feedback for user tests, identifying areas of struggle and improvement, and share the findings with product owners and relevant stakeholders.
– Document outcomes, report progress and communicate results and recommendations to key stakeholders on a regular basis.
– Perform other department duties related to his/her position as directed by the Head of the Department.
In order to be be able t perform in this role you must have Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent with Minimum 4 years of job-related experience OR High School Qualification / Vocational Qualification Diploma or Equivalent (Type of Diploma Based on Role) with Minimum 5 years of job-related experience.
– Previous work experience in a digital optimization role within a fast-paced, cross-functional team environment
– Hands-on experience with A/B testing and multi-variant testing through testing platforms such as Adobe Target.
– Experience with data analytics tools such as Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics Ability to turn raw and complex data into easy-to-read actionable insights. Excellent communication skills.
– HTML, CSS and Java script knowledge.
To apply for this job please visit careers.qatarairways.com.
I am passionate about digital marketing and ecommerce, with more than 10 years of experience as a CMO and CIO in travel and multinational companies. I work as a strategic digital marketing and ecommerce consultant for global online travel brands. Constant learning is my main motivation, and this is why I launched Diggintravel.com, a content platform for travel digital marketers to obtain and share knowledge. If you want to learn or work with me check our Academy (learning with me) and Services (working with me) pages in the main menu of our website.
Diggintravel - Smarter Travel Marketing
Copyright © 2016-2020
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.