Populate the sidearea with useful widgets. It’s simple to add images, categories, latest post, social media icon links, tag clouds, and more.
Website Qatar Airways
About Your Job:
Drive the digital direct revenue growth through defining and implementing industry leading digital commerce products and the required platforms. Provide strategic leadership throughout the definition, development and management of digital platforms and products with specific focus on performance and scalability, to ensure digital experience, profitability and time to market in line with digital product strategy and commercial vision.
– Define digital commerce product roadmap based on digital product strategy and commercial vision.
– Plan and allocate digital product resourcing and investment to achieve profitable growth of digital direct channel.
– Establish growth objectives for product teams based on market share, loyalty and revenue opportunity.
– Develop Digital Product Management discipline by partnering with key leaders of enablement teams to create and maintain an environment where product teams can efficiently deliver program increments.
– Create platform vision and roadmap by understanding current state capabilities as well as anticipating future needs.Ensure Digital Commerce Product objectives are met by assigning and tracking Key Results.
– Facilitate high quality and scalable deliveries by developing an objective oriented culture among a team of product and platform managers.
– Partner with Digital Merchandising and analyse product usage to identify product feature and platform capability opportunities for upsell, cross-sell or better product placement and personalisation.
– Provide visibility of progress to stakeholders and digital business units by regular, comprehensive updates on product roadmap and platform improvements.
– Optimize conversion rates, average transaction value and ancillary attach rate by implementing a data driven test and learn approach.
– Perform other department duties related to his/her position as directed by the Head of the Department.
Establish the department or teams objectives and priorities to align with and support business objectives.
– Regularly evaluate the department or teams objectives, plans, procedures and practices, and makes appropriate changes if needed.
– Oversee and supervise employees.
– Direct daily activities, recruit, train, develop and discipline to ensure a high standard of service delivery.
– The applicant should have a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
– You must have minimum 10 years of job related experience.
– Should have excellent verbal and written communications skills. Also possess good analytical, interpersonal skills and a proven team player.
– In depth understanding of airline sales marketing and distribution mechanisms.
– Solid knowledge of core airline systems and applications.
– Previous experience in managing digital product(s) in any of the following sectors Aviation, Hospitality, Retail, Catering, within an international corporate environment.
– Ability to manage budgets and understand P&L management & impact.
– Experience with digital measurement, tracking methods and analysis.
– Creative thinking, constructive approach to solve problems.
– Understand impact and dependencies in a complex environment.
– Strong presentation, negotiation and persuasion skills.
– Entrepreneurial spirit and comfort working within a fast paced rapidly changing environment.
– Formal training and certification on airline reservation systems
– Understanding and experience in Lean Startup and agile product development
To apply for this job please visit careers.qatarairways.com.
I am passionate about digital marketing and ecommerce, with more than 10 years of experience as a CMO and CIO in travel and multinational companies. I work as a strategic digital marketing and ecommerce consultant for global online travel brands. Constant learning is my main motivation, and this is why I launched Diggintravel.com, a content platform for travel digital marketers to obtain and share knowledge. If you want to learn or work with me check our Academy (learning with me) and Services (working with me) pages in the main menu of our website.
Diggintravel - Smarter Travel Marketing
Copyright © 2016-2020
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.