Populate the sidearea with useful widgets. It’s simple to add images, categories, latest post, social media icon links, tag clouds, and more.
Execute the Emirates Skywards strategy to maximise member traffic, conversion and spend on direct channels (digital platforms, retail & contact centres). Leveraging member insights and innovative solutions, optimise global earn & spend tactics on a highly targeted and real-time basis, ensuring alignment with Emirates (EK) and flydubai (FZ) commercial imperatives. Deliver Skywards Commercial reporting and insights, including agile test & learn programs. Collaborate on related projects, initiatives and enablers to grow Skywards members’ direct channel contribution.
– Accountable for drafting and executing Emirates Skywards earn & spend tactics on Emirates direct sales channels to positively influence member traffic, conversion and spend. Leverage member, operational and market data to ensure such tactics are highly targeted and geared to airline commercial objectives. Assume responsibility for scoping, and briefing of related system enhancements.
– Assist with assigned workstreams of the broader commercial/departmental transformational and/or cross-functional projects involving stakeholders from Skywards, Marketing, Ecommerce, Commercial, Revenue Management, and IT . Once implemented, assume responsibility to drive tactics to further inflate member contribution to direct channels.
– Implement solutions to facilitate tactical channel switch, in collaboration with Sales, Revenue Management and wider peers (e.g. welcome home). Publish these for inclusion in toolkit(s) for teams, enabling market deployment for targeted members, if locally decided. Routinely collate and showcase results, and evolve best practices.
– Accountable for key EK/FZ Skywards commercial quantitative data requirements, enhancements and reporting output. This may involve production and publishing of scheduled and adhoc reports, raising and following-up on analytical requests, analysing and commenting on trends, patterns, outcomes etc.
– Proactively engage in training & upskilling on relevant systems, tools and techniques on a regular basis and in discussion with the line manager. Mentor new or junior members of the team based on own skill, knowledge and experience.
Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent) in Commerce/Marketing/Economics or related field.
5+ years in airline management, loyalty marketing, e-commerce. Project management
experience an advantage.
– Track record of delivering outputs and targets in a fast-paced environment
– Self-reliant and driven to achieve goals, with strong organisational skills
– Demonstrated ability to use initiative and apply creative ideas within a corporate
– Exceptional communication and presentation skills
– Strong attention to detail and comfortable participating in technical conversations
– Ability to plan and deliver outcomes on the basis of priority and effective management of
– Track record of successful project management and collaborative problem solving
– Excellent data and analytical skills with competence in standard BI tools an advantage
– Leadership Role: No
– Safety Sensitive Role: No
Salary & Benefits
Join us in Dubai and enjoy an attractive tax-free salary and travel benefits that are exclusive to our industry, including discounts on flights and hotels stays around the world. You can find out more information about our employee benefits in the Working Here section of our website www.emirates.com/careers. Further information on what’s it like to live and work in our cosmopolitan home city, can be found in the Dubai Lifestyle section.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.
I am passionate about digital marketing and ecommerce, with more than 10 years of experience as a CMO and CIO in travel and multinational companies. I work as a strategic digital marketing and ecommerce consultant for global online travel brands. Constant learning is my main motivation, and this is why I launched Diggintravel.com, a content platform for travel digital marketers to obtain and share knowledge. If you want to learn or work with me check our Academy (learning with me) and Services (working with me) pages in the main menu of our website.
Diggintravel - Smarter Travel Marketing
Copyright © 2016-2021
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.