Populate the sidearea with useful widgets. It’s simple to add images, categories, latest post, social media icon links, tag clouds, and more.
Website Jetstar Airways
• Product Designer position with a good knowledge of both UX and UI.
• Full time permanent position based at our Jetstar head office in Melbourne.
Jetstar thrives on innovation! We are always looking to employ ambitious and proactive professionals to help our business work smarter and more efficiently. You will be encouraged to think innovatively whilst developing and maintaining best practice.
We’re looking for a Product Designer who will be joining our squads in the Digital team.
Challenge yourself to drive the user experience and visual design of Jetstar sites, apps, and digital interfaces. Take an opportunity to grow and diversify your career.
You will conduct user research and produce insight-driven UX and UI to design the best end-to-end experiences. Work in our agile teams with Product Owners and BAs acting as an advocate for user experience and accessibility, applying creativity to solve complex problems.
What we’re looking for:
• +3/5 years of experience in a dedicated design role
• Online portfolio to demonstrate the previous work done.
• Advocate and drive Mobile-first design in all experiences within digital channels.
• Championing and executing the Jetstar digital experience across the squads within our customer journey
• Applying and executing advanced design theory techniques to ensure the customer journey is seamless, and each stage of the customer journey forms a complete, unified picture
• Champion cutting-edge design theory and methodologies including Lean, Human-Centred Interaction and Design Thinking, building our overall design strategy capability
• Coaching and mentoring the Digital squads building their capacity and capability
• Promoting the importance of design strategy, ops and customer-led design through showcases, education programmes and briefs for the digital team and wider organisation
• Identifying key opportunities for features or products that address any customer needs and offer commercial value or build loyalty
• Designing, leading or facilitating design workshops across the Jetstar commercial team to solve complex customer and operational problems
• Leading key strategic design initiatives which advance our digital-wide and customer-wide design capability
• Championing experience and service design across digital and the wider organisation, showcasing work and insights
• Designing in a sprint-based Agile Scrum environment
• Be proficient in design tools – Figma, Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, Axure, MiroBoard.
• Must be able to think clearly, creatively and work independently within a dynamic and fast paced environment.
• Be creative, we are looking for versatile profiles that can create great mobile first user experiences across multiple Jetstar products.
The Jetstar Group has airlines in Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Japan and Vietnam. Since launch in 2004, we have grown from a team of 700 to 7,600 and have flown more than 250 million passengers. Collectively we now offer more than 5000 flights a week to more than 85 destinations in 17 countries and territories across the Asia Pacific region, with a fleet of more than 130 aircraft.
Jetstar is alive with a sense of adventure. Day in and day out, our teams search for new places to fly, new ways to add value and new ideas to improve performance. If you love the road less travelled, you’ll love working here because ours is a team who innovate every day, thrive on delivery, support each other and celebrate our successes. You’ll be supported to challenge, anticipate and explore while you connect people and enrich lives. We encourage diversity and aim to create an environment where our employees feel valued, respected and enabled.
Team members have access to heavily discounted fares to destinations all over the world – not only for team members, but for their favourite travel companions too. Our staff travel benefit includes discounts on airfares, accommodation, car hire and travel insurance for both domestic and international travel. Discounts can be used within the Jetstar Group airlines, Qantas and other partner airlines.
Applications close Tuesday 24th May, 2022
Please note: Under the Qantas Group COVID-19 Vaccination Policy all Australia-based new employees of a Qantas Group entity must be fully vaccinated with an Approved COVID-19 Vaccine and provide Evidence of Vaccination by uploading your Digital Vaccination Certificate to Workday (our HR information system). There are different compliance dates for different workgroups under the policy. You will be provided with relevant information, including the compliance date during the recruitment process.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.
I am passionate about digital marketing and ecommerce, with more than 10 years of experience as a CMO and CIO in travel and multinational companies. I work as a strategic digital marketing and ecommerce consultant for global online travel brands. Constant learning is my main motivation, and this is why I launched Diggintravel.com, a content platform for travel digital marketers to obtain and share knowledge. If you want to learn or work with me check our Academy (learning with me) and Services (working with me) pages in the main menu of our website.
Diggintravel - Smarter Travel Marketing
Copyright © 2016-2022
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.