About the job
- Challenge yourself to build game-changing, world-class digital experiences for Qantas Loyalty customers
- Opportunity to work with a broad stakeholder group in a digital-focused, dynamic and evolving business
- Permanent position based at our Mascot HQ
Qantas Loyalty is a high performing business and has a history of launching exciting new brands and services that make a difference to its millions of Frequent Flyer and Business Rewards members. Qantas Frequent Flyer and Qantas Business Rewards remain at the core of the program, while the business has evolved to include a number of new ventures and other businesses such as Qantas Money, Qantas Insurance, Qantas Hotels & Holidays and Qantas Wine.
The Principal Product Manager role is a leadership role that oversees a portfolio of products for a Tribe. As Product Principal you have deep domain knowledge of the business vertical in which the Tribe operates, you are accountable for devising the digital product strategy, discover new propositions, drive growth, deliver outstanding customer experience, launching new products, manage the product portfolio and manage a team of product managers.
Key to the success of this role is to form strong relationship within the tribe, deliver great products and lead and develop product managers.
- 5+ years of Senior Product Leadership experience in a large, complex, matrix organisation
- Experience in driving results in a fast-paced and continually changing environment
- Experience leading medium to large multi-disciplinary teams, building a team oriented, collaborative, agile environment
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate, contribute and create effective teamwork across traditional organisational boundaries as well as lean agile organisations
- Strong customer focus with the ability to build constructive and effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Strategic mindset and ability to communicate vision
- Proven and strong analytical problem-solving skills
We’re a workplace that comes together as one, but we’re made up of individuals who each have different lifestyles and commitments. Flex@Q is our approach to creating a culture and workplace where people can work flexibly, supporting you to balance work and life as best you can.
Qantas is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at time of application.
Please note: Under the Qantas Group COVID-19 Vaccination Policy all Australia-based new employees of a Qantas Group entity must be fully vaccinated with an Approved COVID-19 Vaccine and provide Evidence of Vaccination by uploading your Digital Vaccination Certificate to Workday (our HR information system). There are different compliance dates for different workgroups under the policy. You will be provided with relevant information, including the compliance date during the recruitment process.
Applications will only be considered for candidates who have the right to work in Australia / New Zealand without restriction or sponsorship