Populate the sidearea with useful widgets. It’s simple to add images, categories, latest post, social media icon links, tag clouds, and more.
Website Eurowings Digital
Why only watch when you can be part of it? Europe’s smartest travel platform does not develop by itself. In order to achieve our high ambitious goals, we are looking for clever minds, trouble-shooter, implementers and communication talents. With more than 40 million annual customers worldwide, Eurowings is one of the leading airlines in the European market. Eurowings Digital is a subsidiary of Eurowings Aviation and transforms the Eurowings brand from an airline to a holistic, digital travel companion for the entire travel chain.
You share our passion for the world of travel and want to be part of a driven and high performing team? Apply now as Team Lead (f/m/diverse) and take responsabilities in the evolution of our Mobile Development Team.
As a Team Lead Software Development Mobile (f/m/diverse) you are a key player in uncovering the potential of our teams and technology to serve our business objectives. You develop high performing teams, who deliver value with reliable and secure software, delighting our customers while achieving our business goals. You encourage innovation, transparency, quality and pragmatic solutions. You are proud of your work and see it as part of the collaborative achievement to which you contribute to.
– You proactively identify ways of improvement in our development processes. Together with your team you do a careful analysis of the possible courses of action and agree on the best solution for implementation, always keeping an eye on costs and quality.
– As a tech. expert you know how your team can efficiently create business value for our company without compromising the stability and long term quality of our product.
– You improve our engineering practices, processes and productivity by advocating our values and leadership principles.
– You serve and enable your team members to utilize their full potential by fostering synergies, knowledge transfer and learning.
– You take actively part in the recruiting process of new Software Developers.
– You have at least 5 years of experience working in a Mobile development team
– You already have an experience as Team Lead
– You have a very good knowledge of mobile technologies (Android or iOS) and have a good understanding of large-scale applications that use extensive services.
– With your sense of observation, careful inspection and fact-finding you are able to make good, fast and informed decisions. Therefore, you know how to use relevant data.
– You have the ability to find optimal solutions depending on the resources available.
– You are active listening and paying close attention to what others are saying, asking clarifying questions, and rephrasing what the person says to ensure understanding.
– You know how to communicate your ideas and establish a connection as well as a common understanding with other teams or stakeholders.
– You have the ability to influence team members and to encourage them to feel a connection with the customer and technical solution.
– You understand the team and company context and develop solutions accordingly.
– You know how to work independently if required, but ask for help when needed.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
For the moment we don’t partner with recruitment agencies, executive search & outsourcing companies, we are doing our recruitment exclusively in-house. All candidates’ profiles that will be sent directly to us or to our career portal by external providers will be considered direct applications.
To apply for this job please visit eurowings-digital.de.
I am passionate about digital marketing and ecommerce, with more than 10 years of experience as a CMO and CIO in travel and multinational companies. I work as a strategic digital marketing and ecommerce consultant for global online travel brands. Constant learning is my main motivation, and this is why I launched Diggintravel.com, a content platform for travel digital marketers to obtain and share knowledge. If you want to learn or work with me check our Academy (learning with me) and Services (working with me) pages in the main menu of our website.
Diggintravel - Smarter Travel Marketing
Copyright © 2016-2020
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.