About the job
Purpose of the position:
Join a team that operates in a multi-stakeholder setting where we optimise our post-booking customer journey and launch new products that shape how our customers manage their trips and everything else in between and beyond. Your contribution will have an impact on yearly more than 40 million passengers.
As an e-Commerce Product Manager, you will be exposed to customer needs at the core of their travel, in addition you will be able to envision objectives and influence strategic decisions in a complex stakeholder environment and lead an agile development team delivering the post-booking experience of the future. Furthermore, you will get experience working with various parts of our business, from operational and customer experience teams to commercial colleagues.
Beyond the customer-facing part of your role, you will also deal with building strong collaborations with our 3rd party suppliers and partners to create a wide range of product portfolio for our customers.
- Responsible for one or more product team(s) including the short and long term roadmap of the team(s).
- Work collaboratively with other disciplines to understand the opportunities and deliver exciting new customer facing features
- Effectively manage a diverse range of stakeholders across the business
- Be involved in Product Discovery and Delivery work streams
- Organize and lead ideation sessions and workshops to drive new and creative ideas for improving revenue metrics and user experience.
- Use Data & Customer Research-led approaches to Identify user needs
- Establish the product vision, business goals, product roadmap and rollout plans, on both yearly and quarterly level
- Prepare and participate in quarterly planning meetings
- Building of business cases and supporting business models to be able to understand and explain the impact of team on the wider business
- Write, review and take responsibility for clear, concise and comprehensive documentation.
- Responsible for data analysis, experimentation, and reporting on their product to drive changes and improvements to the user experience.
- Serve as the product team’s primary contact for information, work prioritization, and decision-making
- Prioritize the product backlog to best achieve goals and missions, based on value, time, and other team dependencies. Ensure the priorities and backlog are clearly communicated to the team
- Create measurable business value through end-to-end delivery of customer-focused digital products.
- Liaise with existing and new 3rd party suppliers and partners on commercial and technical matters with the support of the wider team.
- Drive the growth of the overall conversion, basket value of the customer journey and improve individual product revenue metrics.
- Extensive experience in product management (2-3 years’) working at high volume (10 to 50k+ daily visitors) ecommerce based companies.
- A passion for test and learn driven Product Management
- Proven ability to lead cross-functional teams towards driving the implementation of new features as well as resolving operational issues
- Ability to prioritise workload effectively and thrive in a dynamic and complex environment
- Must have a clear sense of ownership and maintain the highest quality across the solutions you produce.
- A creative problem solver with a deep curiosity about our business and product.
- Ability to thrive and work in a fast-paced, results driven environment with multiple responsibilities, whilst also taking the time for personal reflection and growth on individual and product skills.
- Ability to creatively solve challenging business/technology issues
- Self-motivated and able to run multiple tasks and deadlines
- Experience in E-commerce or Travel industry is a plus
- Experience in interacting with technical individual contributors. Experience in Agile development is a plus.
- Experience in working on ancillary products within travel industry is a significant plus
- Experience in Google Analytics and A/B testing is a significant plus.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Strong technical understanding and ability to go into details when required
- Strong collaboration and leadership skills