Populate the sidearea with useful widgets. It’s simple to add images, categories, latest post, social media icon links, tag clouds, and more.
Website Corendon Airlines
We are looking for a qualified Digital Marketing Supervisor to join our Commercial Department team. Digital Marketing Supervisor will be responsible for the following:
· Manage, optimize, evaluate, analyse and create performance marketing channels such as Campaigns, Google Adwords, Re-marketing, Re-targeting, Social Media, Display, SEM and Google Search Ads 360 knowledge.
· Monitoring digital performance KPIs and preparing action lists for increasing performance
· Manage and develop local and international 3rd party relationship such as digital marketing agencies
· Ability to manage and track marketing budgets / forecasting and detailed reporting.
· Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI, ROAS and KPIs).
· Design digital media campaigns aligned with business goals.
· Keep up with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement tools.
· Measure and optimize digital marketing performance by using analytics software tools.
· Ensure paid search activity falls in line as part of an integrated marketing strategy for departments & brands.
· Designing and launching campaigns through various media
· Suggest and implement direct marketing methods to increase profitability.
· Prepare daily and weekly department & brand reports and provide analysis and recommendations.
· Advanced knowledge of SEO, website analytics, PPC & Retargeting tools
· Manage and execute digital customer acquisition and engagement of marketing channels, including email, web store, display and SEO.
· Partner with cross-functional teams to drive automation of campaign delivery and reporting.
· Familiar with growth management tools such as Insider, CRM tool Responsys and email marketing tolls are plus
What We are Looking for:
· University degree in the fields of Marketing, Business Administration, Industrial Engineering or other related departments,
· Excellent level of written and spoken English language is a must.
· Extensive experience in overseeing and managing digital marketing KPIs
· Minimum 8 years’ experience working with digital marketing solutions.
· Knowledge of European market is plus
· Experienced with airline companies’ digital department or agencies is a plus.
· Self-motivated and eager to learn about technological developments
· Experienced in international airline markets is a plus
· Analytical, creative, result-oriented, team-friendly,
· Good knowledge of MS Office Programs (PowerPoint, Excel),
· Strong verbal and written communication skills, self-driven and result oriented personality.
· Google Doubleclick Search knowledge is a plus.
· No restriction on travelling within Turkey & abroad
· Living in Istanbul or willing to relocate
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.
I am passionate about digital marketing and ecommerce, with more than 10 years of experience as a CMO and CIO in travel and multinational companies. I work as a strategic digital marketing and ecommerce consultant for global online travel brands. Constant learning is my main motivation, and this is why I launched Diggintravel.com, a content platform for travel digital marketers to obtain and share knowledge. If you want to learn or work with me check our Academy (learning with me) and Services (working with me) pages in the main menu of our website.
Diggintravel - Smarter Travel Marketing
Copyright © 2016-2021
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.