About the job
It’s an exciting and challenging time at Jetstar. With the opening of borders within Australia and internationally, pent up demand for domestic and international travel is expected to drive increases in flights undertaken by our customers. We will be seeking to open old and new travel routes both domestically and throughout the Asia Pacific region and at Jetstar Digital, we will play a significant role in ensuring we can keep up with, service, as well as drive further demand for these routes. We are seeking exceptionally talented individuals to join us on our return to being Australia’s choice value carrier and your contribution as a Channel Optimisation Analyst will play a large part in this.
Reporting to the Manager, Channels, the key responsibilities of this role include:
- Identify opportunities to continuously improve the collection and quality of passenger contacts to enhance customer communication
- Provide insights from NPS reporting to assist Channel Owners to continuously improve customer satisfaction
- Implement metrics and regular monitoring of distribution compliance with a focus on evolving technology and booking behaviour trends
- Provide analytical support to drive simplification of digital platforms and channel optimization
- Provide analysis and market research to support the evolution of our API distribution
- Review and documentation of processes, policies and standard operating procedures, including training material for our offshore support team with the aim of delivering internal efficiencies
- Analysis and documentation of workflows for revenue integrity initiatives
- Optimize roles and access rules to deliver the right customer and commercial outcomes throughout the customer journey
- Drive business improvement initiatives and challenge legacy processes and notions and support evolution of our channels to meet changing customer expectations
- Continuously identify opportunities to reduce cost, address revenue integrity gaps and increase efficiencies
To be successful in this role, you will demonstrate the following skills & experience:
- Business process improvement experience (e.g. Lean Six Sigma)
- Comfortable with data and analysis (e.g. excel, adobe analytics, Qualtrics)
- Software tools: JIRA, Confluence
- Visio experience preferred
- Strong understanding of Agile methodologies
- Tertiary degree in a related field
- Working in a fast-paced environment across distributed teams and a broad stakeholder group
- Experience in aviation and / or travel-related industry preferred but not essential
The Jetstar Group has airlines in Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Japan and Vietnam. Since launch in 2004, we have grown from a team of 700 to 7,600 and have flown more than 250 million passengers. Collectively we now offer more than 5000 flights a week to more than 85 destinations in 17 countries and territories across the Asia Pacific region, with a fleet of more than 130 aircraft.
Jetstar is alive with a sense of adventure. Day in and day out, our teams search for new places to fly, new ways to add value and new ideas to improve performance. If you love the road less travelled, you’ll love working here because ours is a team who innovate every day, thrive on delivery, support each other and celebrate our successes. You’ll be supported to challenge, anticipate and explore while your work will connect people and enrich lives. We encourage diversity and aim to create an environment where our employees feel valued, respected and enabled.
Team members have access to heavily discounted fares to destinations all over the world – not only for team members, but for their favourite travel companions too. Our staff travel benefit includes discounts on airfares, accommodation, car hire and travel insurance for both domestic and international travel. Discounts can be used within the Jetstar Group airlines, Qantas and other partner airlines.
Applications close 27th January 2022
Please note: Under the Qantas Group COVID-19 Vaccination Policy all Australia-based new employees of a Qantas Group entity must be fully vaccinated with an Approved COVID-19 Vaccine and provide Evidence of Vaccination by uploading your Digital Vaccination Certificate to Workday (our HR information system). There are different compliance dates for different workgroups under the policy. You will be provided with relevant information, including the compliance date during the recruitment process